Sunday, August 15, 2004

I Am A Sinner

this blood that i shed i will remain in fear
for evil has taken my body and i am a sinner
could it be my soul evil has long after
please angel i dont ever want to have the same tear

is there no sun again for me to have
will there be no solace for me to share
i cry as a sinner that no one has ever care
this burden i keep as the devil keeps on stare

i regret for everyhting i have done
i admit God my soul has long be gone
the past that full of pain lingering like torn
the sins i remember once delipated in such of fond
will it be my last as my life is meant no more
should it makes no different if i decide not to enter the door
what risk i shall ever take just to be back at shore
for heaven mercy please save me from this burning core

ep
4.36 pm
i am a sinner

No comments: