Tuesday, January 11, 2005

ignorance

-ignorance-

if lost i do not, i would not turn back
not anything in my mind i confess
on the edge of giving it up i reconsidered
i ran out of my patience the feeling is now what i fear...
i will not apologize for nothing i did should i do
i stand here still with a heart of a man that i killed before
faking the mirror infront of me so i can be like others...
what ever i think forget it right aside
because nothing in me that you ever trust to dive
and if you think i let you down by my certain measures
i will let it flies and then i smile so i can leave it to die...
how must i deal with things i fear that i might fail
when the boiling surfaces entrusted in me now trapping me like a jail
again and again i stay ahead to exactly be on the same lane
but ended up dead alone bearing every single of human pain...

4.33 pm
teusday
zariesworld
pheewwww.....

No comments: