Wednesday, February 23, 2005

maharaja

Maharaja

I traveled for years, I might as well had forgotten
Roaming to each continent I could hardly search for
Every method I used and every route I ever journeyed
They did not satisfy me…
It is true I conquered you
Make love to your wives, kill millions of your pitiful sons
Every baby I forced to abortion
It did not satisfy me…
I did feel the shame
For the power invested in me I corrupted it
Burdening my throne I drowned by those sorrow souls
No lights for me to follow, nobody saves me from this dark hole
For the rest of my surviving kingdom
I will not let the woman stop from those tragic moaned
Let the blood flow from the human vain
So the suffering can endure all the pain…
It still did not satisfy me…

zariesworld
2.45 p.m
21st 02.05
archilles

No comments: