Wednesday, August 15, 2007

mimpiland ep2

mimpiland ep2

the door seems so far from my reaching
the very oak like door with that golden knob
engraved in classical roman mystery
that i knew before my time

i was so sure i have once visited it
stepped beyond it sometime i forgot when
linggered inside it but i know where
but i did..

it was like a land so vast from us
covered with beautiful colored flowers
of lilys, roses, orchids and daffodills
dancing gracefully in morning face

i remembered the tall oak tree that sits in the middle
of this weird black pond..
but somehow seem so alive with the light that came from within.
red yellow and green dots of fishes cherishing my presence..
i knew i saw pheonixes dancing in jubilation in the sky,
the sky was purple. so different than one i recognized before
far from the place i stood,there were movement of creatures
hairiest i have ever seen but some how so mystical they enchanted me
singing an unknown anthem that sooths my heart...

it was too fast to remember anything.
it was suddenly dark and i felt my body flying
everything dissappeared in slow motion
and no happy thought remains inside

i could swear i heard thunder..
but deep in me i knew it was not
so loud the voice it trembles my veins
so angry it almost sound like a volcano errupt...and so i closed my eyes.

i was awake in silence..
to notice that i am all alone
in this cube like corridor that fill with white colour
and a shining light at far end of it..

zariesworld
5.55pm
mimpiland

No comments: