Wednesday, February 13, 2008

weehey

weehey

The creaking sound of the door...
Yellow with nasty gold knob that I could never understand
Why it matches…somehow.
The same old boring faces
That willingly fake their smile and lied to
Their brutish, incomplete and ugly faces.
The sanity perceive by the trapped.
Hoping that something can occur out of the ordinary
Anything…as long as it can change the routine...
The rhyming sound of click.
Made by, god knows how many fingers
That thrust inside and crushes it into the silly computer
How annoying to hear it every day but some how manage
To capture the interesting part of the job.
I can never understand it.
Blue cubicle placed at each side of each other
With just a little window suffice to peek at the neighbor
To smug them by silently telling them that perhaps my
Salary is higher than you
Or my chair is much comfortable than yours
Or maybe I am a better looking than you!
How I enjoy the serenity of this silent and unspoken space
Having to laugh as hard as I could inside without any sound of twitches
And the superior sluggish face overlook.
Ready to extend their power, unwillingly accepted by the inferiors.
I am free in the prison created by me
I am eternal by living in this temporary life
And I am rich by accepting that I fed on my forever happiness..

No comments: