Sunday, September 07, 2008

at nights when the sky shimmers thy life with thousand stars
and serenate the joy of just born infant
i could sense your existance.
that you are hiding back behind the patchy ol' moon
shying your angelic wings and just wishing me luck
for bold enough to love those little souls.
I could sense your pain
your unbearable solemn pain if only you know the meaning of that world
I see your empty smiles
the one you regret the most to give
but I understand and I have no intention to overshadow your tales of memories.
maybe in the summer when the sun shines the most
and hills that once forgotten during the winter
can serve you right with that checkered red and white mat
letting you sit and sing your song of happiness you wanted the most.
finally killing yout left by whoever it concerns
your bitter pretence to its end.
my unintended.

No comments: