Sunday, January 15, 2006

ecstacy

ecstacy

if i may say so let me first exclude you from us
so i can be free, free from your gruesome ecstacy
because you have been poisoned me much
and make me dependent upon you
clinging on your flower delight
and live like your dully parasite
i fond of you for what you did to me
shaping me constantly like a bud that is eagerly blooming
making me your dream of a theatre that fully entertaining
and make me sing a song that you composed of a thousand hummings
but a lie has its ending and so what lies upon us
you have to go my dear away with your addicted fear
for you have no used to me not now i perceived
and live your life away for once without me
and i am happy right now that i can breathe freely
the fullest i make out of everything laid infront of me
to see me straight into your eyes that i trapped forever
you still my ecstacy for the least i could still remember...

zariesworld
3.01 am
16th january of 06
not you dear...

No comments: