Sunday, January 15, 2006

untitled

untitled

sitting here watching the peaceful dawn
as the little wind breezes me soft down the stream
i look upon myself and try not to regret those silly things i did,
and forget my past if ever i needed to...
as i lay naked willingly let the morning view raping and stripping my inner thought
and washing me away from every sin i repented...
i seem less to care.
afraid that my mindless mind taking incharge the feeling
so i can be capture in a prison called life
and let me suffocate from those indeginous actions...
i was merely stunned paralyze
without knowing the pride planted inside is getting dark and hollow...
it screams little pain and squeks
so i can follow andnot to lost again...
as i write this,i trapped in a massive confusion
and this mind inside keeps orbitting my faith,
having its own damaging unconventional war
about what is holy and what is eventually not.
playing with my untoyed emotion begging me to supply
the answer whether this is infact just a life-long experience
or simply a tormented obstacle of thousand lies
beneath the face i conjured touches it until the end
catching me up and off i go.

6.05 a.m
24th june 04
zarie's world
from dusk till dawn

No comments: