Wednesday, May 17, 2006

of the exact happiness

19th of the exact happiness

years to take for this feeling to fond
thousand of tears we shared for this only second of breathe
what would i do if i had not found you,
what would i do if i had not found you.
a tiny spot i last remembered be
now growing to shape its meaning entangled the fairy dreams
what would i be if i had not found you
what would i be if i had not found you.
i made a pack with God let me live with mercy
and a deal to myself that let this love stands glory
what would i deal if i had not found you
what would i deal if i had not found you.
a stumble upon our path in front
not to worry my heart for it is eventually be gone
what would i see if i had not found you
what would i see if i had not found you.
so what you say if i plead myself down
do love me now, tomorrow and the rest i would go
because what would i live if i had not found you
what would i live if i had not found you.

No comments: