Wednesday, August 02, 2006

art, the definition of me

art, the definition of me

art is the physical reflection of my inner thought
my sole desire of an abstract structure
art is useless only to the eyes of nobody
for thee is not sharing and surely thee cannot see
the fondness of fantasy that i feel inside me
art is a form of a revolutionary
an ideology in the making
with the mind that is contributing
like a literature and society
between the sun and the sea
art is the rhythm of love making
the stroke of vivid imaginary caressing the sensitivity
the sound of lovers moaning
and the pain that eases everyhting
though art is so funny
it depicts the social heirarchy
of a man in need like a chess game indeed
so art is useless for it is me and me
the selfish me and it is only me....

03/08/06
1.32 pm
zariesworld
art the definition

No comments: