Wednesday, March 26, 2008

memories

the memories of good old days
playing like a jazz beat that I have long wanting to hear
so peaceful as I lay and enjoy the virgin's night
deep in my thought.
how lovely it feels,
to bare the burden of the sweetest past
not being able to laugh as I used to
unable to re-live the only time that I most happy.
I dig the moment of my serene
with the care of old moon that nicely wont abandon me
not letting me be alone
and understand my restlesness
of being someone who misses his life too much
you surely smile at me.
my memories of such romantic
the only thing i wish once lasts forever
so it can come and visit me at times I need it the most
reminding me what I should never lose
and asking me that i should know
that no matter what storm may it come
I shall never walk alone

No comments: