Saturday, November 22, 2008

all the money can't buy

I can be your fluffy white cloud that embrace you during the summer
That follows you wherever you may roam.
giving you the shelter
and keep you cool while you walk down the sandy beach alone.
I can be your song that you once madly listened to.
I'll keep it simple so you can understand the meaning of it.
capturing your heart at any given moment of your day
and turning it into the lullaby whenever you ask for it.
I can be the words of the helpless literature
and conjure that melts you down
I'll write you letters with those words
and turn it to tears of joy every now and then
just to see you shine to the brightest.
I can be whatever you restore in your memory lane
and dig it to the deepest core of what man may
I can be all the weird jargons and stay upbeat through every single day.
I can be everything that all the money can't buy
if only you were here yesterday
and had the patience to stay.

No comments: