Friday, April 10, 2009

quotes

I want to understand.to know and then to quote
that I know life without love is no life at all
and tell you that I love you so I can keep you
to be the one fool that rushes in
just so to explain that
you are everything i never knew i always wanted.

I want to be the candle that understands the meaning of crushes
to know that if they were easy,they would call them something else
or a knight that tells his demsel
that her name makes no matter to him as long as
he can call her his own.

I want to be the harry when I met my sally
that says I want to spend the rest of my life with you
I want you to know that at that very own realization
I just want to finally start my life as soon as possible.

I want you to understand
that when I kiss you
everything around me becomes hazy
you complete me
and everything in focus is you and me

I want to tell you
that I am supposed to kiss you
for the rest of my entire life
and tell you that you had given me this amazing gift
a gift that tells me
I am so lucky that I have found you

I want you to make me a better man
and tell me that I had you at hello

I want all the love quotes that I can steal in all those damn movies
just so I can make you fall for me.
if all fail me at the end of the story
I want to be at your wedding
just so i can say it.
i want to say it right then, out loud
so the moment won't passes me by.

No comments: