Wednesday, May 21, 2008

dear soul

goodnight dear misery.
I'll rest my soul now so I can be with you again tomorrow.
when I wake up.
please hold me tight as I might forget the warmth of your body.

hey there lonely.
please stay beside me
as I am about to start dreaming.
flourish me with ol' tales of your past.
so i can understand you better then.

don't go my lovely silence.
entertain me with your music of nothingness
and lit my passion
with your flaming desire.
your presence is most cherished
and I am still wanting you.

and you my beautiful yesterday.
my perfect yesterday.
know that I expect to see you
when these eyes ready to face the day again.

I will lead you with my hand
and watch you making my breakfast.
making me the best meal ever.
and let happiness watch us with all the jealousy of the world.
and let love suffers all the suffering she could bare.

when that happens
help me my dear hope.
remind me over and over again
that I am still alive
and that I will see misery again
at the end of the day
when these eyes ready to rest its wings again.

No comments: