Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Death V2.o

Dear Death

My sights are gone for what left is only me
Thick and bold I dare say that it is only me
For everything that is sweet in this world has left me
Hollowed and shrieked nothing could be done to undone my fight

So much that I missed I’d learn to be happy
Even for a second I would change, I would change it eternally
But not living in this hole where everything is so dark and cold
It soften my soul and for each passing howl.

Nothing that I pictured could even spare me
Roses, widows, babies and death itself
Are but a nightmare, it confuses me as a whole

My nights are blind so days are old
I want to go and why can’t you let me…
And be where I belong
Away but not here, peaceful and serene
For I am a man and I knew it was all me

Let me live my place where I should always belong.

No comments: